Elder law requires years of focused experience dealing with the needs of seniors and the elderly. Almgren Law has over 18 years of experience and has the knowledge needed to navigate a complex system made up of constantly changing laws and regulations, and we’re dedicated to achieving your goals.
Almgren Law’s practice involves:
- Planning for health care decision-making and financial stability
- Planning that leverages your assets to pay for long-term care costs
- Teaching you how to choose the appropriate facility or home care for you
- Honoring and supporting family dynamics
- Helping you navigate Medicare, Medicaid and the Veterans Administration
- Assisting with applications for Community-based MassHealth (Medicaid)
- Helping you navigate and use long-term care through MassHealth
- Triggering your long-term care insurance
- Supporting you with the legal documents you need, like wills or financial power of attorney
- Assisting with comprehensive estate planning so your assets go where you want them to
- Assisting you and your family with making the compassionate end-of-life decisions that you want, the way you want them.
Your whole life has been your story, your way. Almgren Law will partner with you to help keep it that way.